Hello Friends Welcome To Our Website Sarkariresultzone.in. Today we are here to notify you about the latest job detail of August Month.Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive Posts.
A total of 180 vacancies of Junior Executive Posts will be recruited on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks and document verification. These 180 Junior Executive Posts are in AAI, New Delhi on direct recruitment.
The job applications for AAI Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 02 Sep 2020.
Application start from: 03 Aug 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online: 02 Sep 2020
Gen/ OBC:- ₹300
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates- Fee Exempted
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Total Posts – 180
- Junior Executive (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Jr. Executive (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 150 Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI), Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||27 years (As on closing date for submission of online applications)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 years for PWD candidates |
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
- Junior Executive (Civil) -Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university.
- Junior Executive (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university.
- Jr. Executive (Electronics) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university.
Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1) (Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum)
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
How to Apply
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Junior Executive, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 03 Aug 2020 to 02 Sep 2020.
After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application for future reference.
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 220 Vacancies Notified for Assistant Professor, Fisheries Extension Officer & Other Vacancy
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 45 Assistant Scientific Officer Vacancy
- SSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 5846 Delhi Constable Vacancies
- ARO Hamirpur HP Army Recruitment Rally 2020- Apply Online Registration