Hello Friends Welcome To Our Website Sarkariresultzone.in. Today we are here to notify you about the latest job detail of july month. Kota has released a notification to recruit the candidates from Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand districts for Soldier (GD), Soldier Tradesman, and other posts. The registration link is activated from 18th July 2020 up to 31st August 2020. So let`s get started.
For this job online registration is mandatory and will be open from 18 Jul 2020 to 31 Aug 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. having 8th, 10th, 12th qualifications. These ARO Kota Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Online Form are in Indian Army, Across India.
The job applications for Indian Army Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 31 Aug 2020.
Army Recruitment Rally Kota Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Soldier (GD), and other
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
The vacancies that are going to be filled through this recruitment are as follows:
- Soldier (General Duty)
- SodierTradesman (Steward, Chefs, Washerman, Dresser, and Support Staff)
- Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
- Technical/Soldier (Tech) Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management
Application start from: 18 Jul 2020
Last date for online form: 31 Aug 2020
exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation
Soldier General Duty (All Arms): 17 ½ -21
All other Post: 17 ½ -23
Soldier General Duty (All Arms):- Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Soldier Technical ( Aviation / Ammunition Examiner):- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management:- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Soldier Tradesman 10th pass (Steward, Chefs, Washerman, Dresser, and Support Staff):- (i) 10th Simple Pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman 8th pass (House Keeper & Mess Keeper):- (i) 8th Simple Pass (for SYCE, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject
ARO Kota Army Rally Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following rounds
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Minimum Physical QR
|Category||Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||170||50||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Technical ( Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||170||50||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management||162||50||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||170||48||76 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||170||48||76 (+5 CM expansion)|
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Find and hit the related link on the home page
- Go through the details mentioned in the official notification
- Ensure the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online” link
- Enter all the details in the application form
- Cross-verify all the details before hitting the submit button
- Finally, take a print out and save it for future reference
Note- All the information are for educational purpose and collected from the internet and the owner of this site hold no resposiblity of any further issues. If you have any query then contact us.
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 484 Forest Guard Posts
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 – 421 Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- CCRAS – Junior Research Fellow/SRF Vacancies (Delhi)