Hello Friends Welcome To Our Website Sarkariresultzone.in. Today we are here to notify you about the latest job detail of july month.The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification. These 50 Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts are in BEL, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant field are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online/ postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Application start from: 22 Jul 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online: 02 Aug 2020
Gen/ OBC:- Trainee Engineer – I ₹ 200
Project Engineer-I ₹ 500/
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- NIL
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Trainee Engineer-I:- 25 years
Project Engineer-I:- 28 years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
- Full time B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication/EEE from reputed Institute/University. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year post qualification experience.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
BEL Recruitment Selection Process for Trainee Engineer:
- Shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech
Qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech – 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification experience – 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates – 15%
How To Apply
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Jul 2020 to 02 Aug 2020.
Note- All the information are for educational purpose and collected from the internet and the owner of this site hold no responsibility of any further issues. If you have any query then contact us.