Hello Friends Welcome To Our Website Sarkariresultzone.in. Today we are here to notify you about the latest job detail of july month. Western Railway has released an invitation application for recruitment to the post of Junior Technical Associate from eligible candidates having B.Sc qualification. These 41 Technical Associate Posts are in Western Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 22 August 2020.The job applications for Western Railway Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 22 Aug 2020 09:00 PM.
Application start from: 24 Jul 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online: 22 Aug 2020 09:00 PM
Gen/ OBC:- ₹ 500
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- ₹ 250
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 18-33 years
OBC Candidates:- 18-36 years
SC/ST Candidates:- 18-38 years
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): 19 Posts
- Jr. Technical Associate (Elect.): 12 Posts
- Jr. Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Technical Associate Posts Educational Qualification:
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Technical Associate (Elect.): Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 22 August 2020.After the submission of the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the application for future reference. You can apply online from 24 Jul 2020 to 22 Aug 2020 09:00 PM
Note- All the information are for educational purpose and collected from the internet and the owner of this site hold no resposiblity of any further issues. If you have any query then contact us.
- ARO Kota Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Online Form
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 484 Forest Guard Posts
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 – 421 Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- CCRAS – Junior Research Fellow/SRF Vacancies (Delhi)