C Sharp (C#) notes based on the syllabus of VBSPU and very simple to read and understand. Read the full article and download your PDF format of the c sharp tutorial PDF and .NET tutorial note.
What is C#?
C# is a General-purpose multi-paradigm programming language introduce by Microsoft that aims to combine the computing power of C++.
C# was developed by Anders Hejlsberg and his team during the development of .Net Framework.
Why C# is Widely Used Professional Language
The following reasons make C-sharp (C#) a widely used professional language −
- C# is a modern, general-purpose programming language
- C-sharp is object oriented.
- C# is component oriented.
- C# is easy to learn.
- It is a structured language.
- It produces efficient programs.
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- It is a part of .Net Framework.
Snapshots of C# Notes PDF Tutorial
Download C# PDF Notes
We hope you like the information that are given by us in this article and you find right information about your C# PDF Note. If you find this helpful so share it with your friends.
Click on the given link to download the complete free c# tutorial PDF notes and stay updated with your new class notes.